Halo Chest Seals are adhesive seals for treating penetrating chest injuries, trusted and preferred by military experts who depend on its resiliency to save lives. Halo Chest Seals were specifically developed for casualties with excessive bleeding, heavy perspiration, or very wet and extreme environments, and feature highly aggressive adhesive, enabling them to conform and adhere to all contours of a patient’s body.
For civilian use, we recommend you use the vented chest seal.
Benefits & Features:
- "Non-Vented" Include 2 non-vented seals
- "Vented" Includes 1 Non-vented seal and 1 vented seal
- Total occlusion with excessive blood, dirt or heavy perspiration present
- Oval shape
- Large pull tabs facilitate easy quick application, as well as removal or venting of wound
- No residue once removed
- Durable protective packaging that maintains the product’s integrity when folded or crumpled
- Performing temperature range up to 140°F
- Manufactured in the USA
- Dimensions 5.5" X 6.5"
Fully stocked kits available here!