Beacon Chest Seal - Combo (1 Vented/1 Non -Vented)
The Beacon™ Chest Seal is an advanced occlusive dressing designed to
treat open chest wounds. Beacon™ Chest Seals are specifically designed
with a medical grade hydrogel adhesive strong enough to adhere to skin
that is exposed to blood, sweat, hair, sand or water. Regular size combo pack contains 1 vented chest seal and 1 non-vented chest seal to accommodate entrance and exit wound, allowing for blood drainage without allowing air in. Protects against tension pneumothorax, a common cause of mortality on the battle field. *Fits in the bleeding control kit when folded.
The Beacon™ Chest Seal Meets CoTCCC Preferred Features for Chest Seals.
• Used by Military, Police, Fire, EMS and First Responders
• Large 6 Inch Round Shape for Optimal Coverage Area
• Large Release Tab for Easy Application and Removal
• Effective in Extreme Cold and Heat
• Transparent Backing for Easy Placement Over the Wound
• Strong Medical Grade Hydrogel Adhesive
• Lightweight Puncture-Resistant Packaging
• Conforms and Adheres Easily to All Body Surfaces
• Function and Integrity of Chest Seal Preserved when Folded or Rolled
• Vacuum Sealed Pouch with 4 Tear Notches
• Latex Free
Fully stocked kits available here!
|Package Dimensions||6 x 8 x 0.01 in|