Beacon Chest Seal - Non-vented - Kit Size - From $10.99
The Beacon™ Chest Seal is an advanced occlusive dressing designed to treat open chest wounds. They are specifically designed with a medical grade hydrogel adhesive strong enough to adhere to skin that is exposed to blood, sweat, hair, sand or water.
Note: These seals are not vented. For civilians, we recommend "vented" chest seals only. This avoids needing to make a medical decision about burping the seal to let built up air and fluids to be released. Vented seals drain for you, without need for intervention.
- Large 6-inch round shape for optimal coverage area
- Effective in extreme cold and heat
- Large release tab for easy application and removal
- Transparent backing for easy placement over the wound
- Strong medical grade hydrogel adhesive
- Lightweight puncture-resistant packaging
- Conforms and adheres easily to all body surfaces
- Function and integrity of chest seal preserved when folded or rolled
- Vacuum-sealed ouch w/ 4 tear notches
Fully stocked kits available here!
NOTE: An entrance wound often means there is an exit wound. Be prepared to protect a second wound.