We carry 3 ankle kits. This one has the CAT tourniquet, and the other two have the Sof T tourniquet, with links bottom of this page.
The ATK: This fully stocked North American Rescue Ankle Trauma Kit (ATK) offers users the option of keeping essential trauma medical equipment readily accessible without adding bulk on the belt. Law enforcement officers or other individuals can now carry their CAT® Tourniquet, as well as an additional ETD™ and gauze all in an ultralight ankle holster.
The ankle holster was designed with a lightweight, water resistant ripstop nylon frame and pouches to keep the items dry and secure. It also features a soft, breathable fabric that helps with moisture wicking on the interior for extended user comfort. The ankle holster and trauma kits are designed to be one size fits most, implementing high strength hook and loop closures for maximum adjust-ability and versatility. The contents of the ankle holster can be accessed one-handed, with either hand quickly and easily for rapid deployment.
- Very lightweight, low profile, versatile carrier that allows for carry of essential trauma equipment
- Designed to accommodate a C-A-T® Tourniquet, Emergency Trauma Dressing, and Gauze
- Advanced breathable materials that provide user comfort and long-term wear ability
- Protective, water resistant pouches for each carried component with strong hook and loop closures
- Quick, single-handed, ambidextrous access to components
- One size fits most with convenient hook and loop adjustability
- 1 x Ankle Trauma Holster
- 1 x C-A-T® Tourniquet, Black for massive bleeding on limbs.
- 1 x S-rolled Gauze or Hemostatic Combat Gauze to pack/apply pressure to wound.
- 1 x 4 in. Flat ETD™ (Emergency Trauma Dressing) to wrap packed wound.
- L 17.65 in. x H 6.5 in. x D 1.5 in.
- Weight: 8.75 oz
- Made in the USA
Other Ankle Kits:
TACMED Ankle Tourniquet holder TACMED Ankle Medical Wrap