The compact, fully functional adult BVM that reduces storage space by up to 75% compared to traditional manual resuscitators.
- Compact adult, single-use, disposable BVM that reduces storage space by up to 75% of traditional BVM’s
- Quick to deploy and does not need to be manually inflated prior to use
- Includes a textured grip to reduce slippage from a gloved hand
- Comes with 6 ft 6 in. of oxygen tubing for delivering supplemental oxygen when available
- Compact and collapsible BVM in an olive green rugged, hard plastic, twist-top case
- Packaged in case: Diameter 5.3 in x H 2.9 in.
- Weight: 17.4 oz
This product requires Medical Device Authorization for purchase.
The Cyclone® Pocket BVM® is today’s most compact, easy-to-use BVM available to provide ventilatory support to patients who are not breathing or who are in respiratory distress. Its unique collapsible design is quick-to-deploy, easy-to-operate and does not need to be manually inflated prior to use. To help reduce rescuer fatigue, this BVM requires minimum pressure for compression of the bag to ventilate and quickly recovers its shape during use. The bag also has a textured grip to reduce slippage from a gloved hand. Packaged in an olive green, rugged, hard plastic, twist-top case, the Cyclone® Pocket BVM® comes complete with oxygen tubing for delivering supplemental oxygen when possible. The Cyclone® Pocket BVM is a single-use, disposable device.