Made by and shipped directly from North American Rescue, Greer, SC.
North American Rescue® bleeding control kits provide intuitive and easy-to-use tools that are proven to help to save lives such as the fast and effective C-A-T® tourniquet, quality gauze, shears, and pressure dressings. Also Included are step-by-step illustrated pictorial instructions, so even untrained providers can help save a life.
These public access kits are available in 3 kit levels: Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced. They come packed in nylon Red zipped pouches, or packed in larger bags for multiple kits of 2, 5 or 8. The 5-pack and 8-pack kits come with a complimentary quick litter for moving victims. Please read descriptions below for components available in each level, and choose the best kit for your home, car, office or school.
- 1 x C-A-T® Tourniquet for massive bleeding on limbs
- 2 x Compressed Gauze OR 1 comp gauze and 1 Quikclot Gauze
- 1 x 6 inch Emergency Trauma Dressing- to wrap packed wound.
- 2 x Pairs Nitrile Gloves, Lg
- 1 x Trauma Shears
- 1 x Warming Blanket to guard against shock
- 1 x Permanent Marker, to mark time on tourniquet
- 1 x Instruction Card
Made in the USA by a Veteran Owned Company.