Treatment capabilities include penetrating & blast injuries, chest wounds, burns, eye injuries, minor lacerations, sprains and fractures and many other common injuries.
The hard case option is a bright orange, water-tight case that maintains the integrity of your medical products when you need them most. The kit contents are arranged in a modular system featuring a rugged storage organizer in the lid and removable nylon pouches with easy-to-read treatment labels in the main compartment. Measures 9.5 in. x 13.5 in. x 6 in. and weights 8 lb 12 oz..
The soft case is a bright orange bag with reflective trim for high visibility. The bag is easy to transport and store. The large central compartment and front Trauma-shear storage offer a versatile, mobile platform with ready-to-use supplies. Made of1000 Denier Nylon, Sand & water resistant zipper with silent pulls. Multiple-load carriage configuration capabilities: fanny pack, over the shoulder, hand-carried, attachments for MOLLE/PALS style webbing.
- 1 x HyFin® Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack
- 2 x C-A-T® Tourniquet (Orange)
- 2 x Combat Gauze LE Hemostatic Dressing
- 2 x NAR Compressed Gauze
- 2 x 6 in. Emergency Trauma Dressing (ETD™)
- 5 x 2-Pack Sterile Gauze Pads, 4 in. x 4 in.
- 2 x Polycarbonate Eye Shield
- 2 x Elastic Wrap, 4 in.
- 2 x Triangular Bandage
- 2 x SAM® Splint II
- 1 x Surgical Tape, 2 in.
- 50 x Flexible Adhesive Strip Bandage, 0.75 in. x 3 in.
- 1 x Burntec® Burn Dressing, 5 in. x 5 in.
- 1 x Eye Wash, 4 oz
- 1 x Forceps, Splinter, 4.5 in.
- 1 x Responder Trauma Shears, 7.25 in.
- 4 x pair Responder Nitrile Gloves, Lg.
- 1 x CPR Mask
- 1 x Marker, Permanent
Made in the US