If you own a gun, you should own a kit, because sometimes Injuries are too serious to wait for help. Be ready.
One of our most compact First Aid Kits empowering the user with rapid one handed access to the tourniquet, without ever having to open the full kit. Option to purchase just the "refill" supplies by selecting "plastic bag".
- One of NAR's most compact, versatile Mini First Aid Kits featuring rapid one handed access to your tourniquet from an easy-to-open front pouch
- Contains the most requested critical point-of-wounding medical equipment for treating penetrating, blast or other traumatic injuries in the line of duty
- Super compact, rugged nylon platform that allows attachment both vertically (MOLLE backing) and horizontally (3 in. belt loop)
- Multiple elastic loops for secure gear organization
- Includes 1 in. PVC Med Cross ID Patch
- 1 x C-A-T® (Combat Application Tourniquet®) Black
- 1 x 4 in. Flat ETD™
- 1 x S-rolled Gauze (4.5 in. x 4.1 yd) or 1 x Combat Hemostatic Gauze
- 1 x HyFin® Vent Compact Chest Seal, Twin Pack
- 1 x pair Bear Claw® Nitrile Trauma Gloves, large
- L 7 in. x W 3.75 in. x D 4 in. 13 ounces