Seven Public Access Emergency Trauma Station Throw Kits come with the Emergency Trauma Station, but can be purchased separately here. This kit, made by Tactical Medical Solutions, is contained in a heavy weight re-sealable bag for ease of contents inventory, training, or inspection. Online training in the use of these supplies available as well.
Emergency Trauma Station (pictured) contains 7 of these throw kits, and comes packed 2 ultralight poleless litters (stretchers) for transporting victims, and 2 pairs of trauma shears.
MADE IN THE USA
Each Throw Kit contains:
- 1x SOF-T Tourniquet- rescue Orange
- OLAES® Modular Pressure Bandage that contains wound packing gauze, occlusive dressing, pressure cup and wrap bandage all in one. See video on how to use the OLAES here.
2x Beacon chest seals to address penetrating chest/torso wounds
- 1x Emergency Blanket to warm victim
- 1x Pair Black Maxx Gloves
- 1x Casualty Marking Card
- 1x Laminated Instructional Card
- PLUS Access to Online Video Training suitable for all ages
If buying an individual throw kit, we recommend adding a small pair of Trauma Shears to your individual throw kit, sold here.
Please call our office or send us an email, if you'd like to make a special order or for any questions about customizing your kits. 888-223-1783